- Touchpad operation with backlit display
- Warning beacon to attract attention when batteries are low
- Warning light to alert user to faults
- IP68 case fully submersible enclosure
- Connections for 2x 12volt batteries, with automated recharging
- Connection for Universal mains AC (90-260volt)
- Fourth universal port for addons including multi beam high resolution imaging trigger, radio transmitter.
- Full data logging up to one year of trigger statistics
- Full data logging of faults and operational history
- Manual or automated control over settings, such as sound varieties, timing, and volume
- Manual calibration of the system’s initial volume for incremental start“
The unique algorithms built into the MMD allow user control over the sound varieties used to exclude marine mammals. Users can select dual or single sounds, randomized or specific frequencies, timings and volume. A robust and user friendly design allows intuitive set up and operation. The mitigating noise can be set to play continuously or can be calibrated to work with a multi beam sonar trigger targeting incoming marine mammals.